JOIN THE INDUSTRY LEADERS
Please complete the form to submit your application to our recruitment database. Submission of your details does not represent a guaranteed hire. Jobs are available based on openings and business requirements. If an availability exists and you’re CV meets the pre-determined requirements, you will be contacted.
Please make sure the information you provide is correct as ASIA uses the completed form to short-list applications.
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering.
- Minimum (08 Years) Gulf experience, in the Construction industry.
- Project Experience – High Rise Buildings, Commercial Projects like Mall, Hospital, Industrial Projects
- Knowledge in CCS Candy is an advantage.
- Advanced experience in Excel and Word.
- Brief Job Description: The senior estimator is responsible for preparing and/or coordinating the preparation of full estimates of the projects.
- PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPOSIBILITIES
- Measurement of Quantities
- Checking of Bill of Quantities
iii. Contractual evaluation
- Qualified Quantity Surveyor or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum (05 Years) Gulf experience.
- Pre-contract experience.
iii. Proficient in using software for quantity takeoffs
- Charted Surveyor (RICS, or equal)
- Functional & Technical Skills
- Proficient in using softwares like AUTOCAD, CCS
- Strong knowledge of MS – EXCEL
Knowledge of FIDIC, POMI and other standard contract documentation
- Brief Job Description: Senior Quantity Surveyor source for the cost estimated for the construction projects and prepares quotations and tenders for projects.
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum (07 Years) Abu Dhabi, in the Construction industry.
- Project Experience – High Rise Buildings, Commercial Projects like Mall, Hospital, Industrial Projects.
- Knowledge of FIDIC
- Brief Job Description: Project manager responsible for all the site construction activities in coordination with company departments, consultants, client and official authorities. Ensures the completion of projects within the budgeted time, cost, and quality standards. Ensures proper pricing of all variation orders of current jobs